- The promoter is: AllYukon.com
- The contest is available to residents of their Canada obsolete 19 years or more except employees of AllYukon and their near relatives and anybody else linked with the organisation or even quickening of this contest.
- There is no entrance fee and no purchase required to enter this contest.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is signaling his arrangement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from exactly the identical individual will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entrance will probably be January 2021. After the date that the no additional entries to this contest is going to be allowed.
- No liability can be taken for entries not received for some motive.
- The principles of this contest and how to enter as follows:
Here compose in simplest form the way you input the contest.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and such terms and conditions without any notice in case of a tragedy, war, military or civil disturbance, or act of God or some other real or expected breach of any law or regulation or another event outside the promoter’s control. Any modifications into the contest is going to be advised to entrants whenever possible from the promoter.
11. The promoter isn’t liable for inaccurate prize details supplied for some entrant with any third party associated with this contest.
12. The decoration is as follows:
The decoration is as stated and no cash or other options will be provided. The prizes aren’t transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to replace any prize with the equal value without providing notice.
13. Winners will be picked randomly by applications, from all entries received and confirmed by Promoter and its own representatives.]
14. The winner will be informed by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook or letter in 28 days of the final date. If the winner cannot be contacted or don’t claim the prize inside 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to draw the prize in the winner and also select a substitute winner.
15. The promoter will inform the winner and in which the decoration can be accumulated / is sent.
16. The promoter’s conclusion in regard to all things related to the contest would be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
17. By entering this contest, an entrant is signaling his arrangement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The contest and those terms and conditions will be governed [English] law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts [England].
19. The winner agrees with the usage of their name and picture in any marketing material, in addition to their own entry. Any private data regarding the winner or some other entrants will be used only in accord with present [UK] data security laws and won’t be divulged to another party with no entrant’s previous consent.
20. The winner’s name will probably be accessible 28 days following final date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry to the contest is going to be deemed acceptance of the terms and requirements.